Saturday, March 26, 2011

awesome friend shower

thanks so much to The Lovelies for an awesome friend shower that celebrated both me and sister! the spread was absolutely amazing {three fresh homemade soups, delectable rolls, creme puffs, brownie bites, and fresh berries with creme}, the company hilarious, the games entertaining, and the gifts extremely generous.

from both sister and myself, a HUGE heartfelt THANK YOU!!!

the baby bumps {me = 37 weeks, sister = 35 weeks}


gorgeous hostesses {jo, how did you manage to stay behind the camera the entire time!?}



the spread


an abundance of {needed and very much appreciated} booty ;)




the best looking guest :)


loves to you all!!!

3 comments:

Shan said...

Thank you for the prayers Alisyn! I hope you and Anna liked the burp rags and binki clips and that there was one you each liked! So glad the shower was great. Sorry I couldn't stay longer.

Jo said...

I am smart. That's how I ended up behind the camera. Indeed.

Haylee said...

THAT'S MY BABY SON! I consider him to be quite handsome. =)

I'm glad you got some nice things. Time to stock up for your little one!