We had Peruvian Samosas for lunch today compliments of a native Peruvian.
(similar, though obviously not exact...no peas or rice...they did have egg, olives, and some other stuff wrapped in potato and fried. topped with pickled onions and guacamole...sounds nasty, but oh! joy to the taste buds!)I personally then had Lemon Poppy Seed Pound Cake for dessert. I had two pieces, yes, it was that good.
And now I'm looking at the clock thinking, "Wow! It's already 2:24!" SWEET! I did not think today would be a fast one (the previous two and all of last week was inch-worm slow), but TA DA! it is!
Lovin' the rain this morning! And apparently there is snow on the mountains!? I can not see them...especially from my desk, but hey, snow is sweet too! (Though I'm glad it's sticking to the mountains for now...not quite ready for it down here!)
I wore close-toed shoes today! Aaaah! Not my fav, but they are comfy. I need to repaint my toe nails before I even consider wearing flip-flops (E accidentally ripped one the nails off, so my toes-zees are a little funny looking)...but only a few weeks of flip-flop weather left! *tear*
Random Fact about Me: I take pride in "not matching" so well that I match. Today's outfit is one of those and I LOOK HOT! I actually really liked yesterday's outfit too, but it totes matched and was all business. Today I'm totes casual. The rain made me feel casual.
I saw J & L's baby again yesterday...SO CUTE! He is so his father's son! It was cracking me up!
Random Opinion of Mine: I think a son should look like his daddy (with a little help from mom, of course!) I think it makes dads feel proud!
So you go, L!
I saw pictures of C & M's new little lady and man! she's gorgeous! What's up with these awesome looking kids nowadays!? Perfected the gene pool, I guess! Nicely done!
My office chair is a little squeaky. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's annoying. Right now it's annoying. And I don't know where to put my legs. They don't like sitting all day. Sometimes I prop the lefty up on the computer tower. Bad for the tower, I'm sure, but great for my lefty. Poor righty feels sad about it, but deal. Not much can be done about it, ya know?
I want to write a really good story / book. That urge comes and goes and right now it's coming. And I could also use a deep tissue back massage.
One of our product vendors came in today bearing doughnuts (he often does this...it keeps us happy). As he entered the front office he said, "I'm sure you're not much of a doughnut eater, but I put some in the kitchen." UM, HELLO!? I am totes into doughnuts! Why on earth would someone make that assumption? Crazy vendor man. I was about to grab two and eat both in front of him, but they were Krispy Kreme (not my fav and two would cause serious sugar overload), so one was my limit.
And now it's 2:40. Wahoo! I am so excited to go home for some reason...

And now I'm looking at the clock thinking, "Wow! It's already 2:24!" SWEET! I did not think today would be a fast one (the previous two and all of last week was inch-worm slow), but TA DA! it is!
Lovin' the rain this morning! And apparently there is snow on the mountains!? I can not see them...especially from my desk, but hey, snow is sweet too! (Though I'm glad it's sticking to the mountains for now...not quite ready for it down here!)
I wore close-toed shoes today! Aaaah! Not my fav, but they are comfy. I need to repaint my toe nails before I even consider wearing flip-flops (E accidentally ripped one the nails off, so my toes-zees are a little funny looking)...but only a few weeks of flip-flop weather left! *tear*
Random Fact about Me: I take pride in "not matching" so well that I match. Today's outfit is one of those and I LOOK HOT! I actually really liked yesterday's outfit too, but it totes matched and was all business. Today I'm totes casual. The rain made me feel casual.
I saw J & L's baby again yesterday...SO CUTE! He is so his father's son! It was cracking me up!
Random Opinion of Mine: I think a son should look like his daddy (with a little help from mom, of course!) I think it makes dads feel proud!
So you go, L!
I saw pictures of C & M's new little lady and man! she's gorgeous! What's up with these awesome looking kids nowadays!? Perfected the gene pool, I guess! Nicely done!
My office chair is a little squeaky. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's annoying. Right now it's annoying. And I don't know where to put my legs. They don't like sitting all day. Sometimes I prop the lefty up on the computer tower. Bad for the tower, I'm sure, but great for my lefty. Poor righty feels sad about it, but deal. Not much can be done about it, ya know?
I want to write a really good story / book. That urge comes and goes and right now it's coming. And I could also use a deep tissue back massage.
One of our product vendors came in today bearing doughnuts (he often does this...it keeps us happy). As he entered the front office he said, "I'm sure you're not much of a doughnut eater, but I put some in the kitchen." UM, HELLO!? I am totes into doughnuts! Why on earth would someone make that assumption? Crazy vendor man. I was about to grab two and eat both in front of him, but they were Krispy Kreme (not my fav and two would cause serious sugar overload), so one was my limit.
And now it's 2:40. Wahoo! I am so excited to go home for some reason...

1 comments:
I love reading your notes!
Post a Comment