Hard time placing my emotion today.
Interesting.
Last night I asked E what my top "sexy" casual and dressy outfits were. His reply was intriguing. Sometimes I don't get it. At any rate, I plan to wear the sexy casual one Friday and the sexy dressy one Saturday. Yeah, he's going down!!!
I took my wedding ring off during our trip to Lake Pal and it nearly killed me. I never take my ring off, it was almost as if a part of me was missing...sitting in a box...left at home all alone. Sad day. Returning it to its rightful place was the very first thing I did upon returning home. I felt much better. And actually, whilst we were on the Lake, one of my sis's-in-law asked me to wear her ring whilst she wake boarded. WOW. Creepy weird. I hated it. It was awkward and I couldn't wait to take it off (I kept asking her, but she didn't want it just yet because her fingers were swollen).
My lower back really hurts. Can't get comfy in this office chair. I think I need to stand up.
*******
Stood up for a bit, somewhat better. Refilled my water bottle. This kid just walked in...silently...so when I came out of the watering hole room, BAM! he was there. It was freaky.
I'm alone in the office this afternoon and his personal boundary limits are WAY TOO LAX. Too close, bub! So I put a counter top and desk between us. Much better.
Isn't it funny how some people just don't get it? It's no biggie to them...but man! it drives me crazy. I'm a serious personal boundary person. Hyper-sensitive, I suppose, but it's better than being the one who's freaking people out, right?
I think all companies should have an in-house masseuse. There is so much tension in my neck it's ridiculous!
I am further developing my calf muscles with sewing, it's quite lovely. I've always liked my legs from below the knee down. And when people say, "Wow. What do you do for exercise to stay so slim?" I say, "I sew." And it's true. Sewing can be a great workout. :)
No luck with the medication yet. In fact, I think my head has been hurting worse. It's in quite a bit of pain at the moment. I find it's hard to smile when my head hurts. Perhaps that's my current state: headache.
Tuesday, September 01, 2009
Gently Down the Stream
Posted by Al at 12:52 PM
Labels: High Falooting Mumbo Jumbo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Are you sewing on an old timey sewing machine that you have to pedal? I don't find it a work out. (besides the fact that my sewing machine is on the top floor and the ironing board is in the basement :)
I'm sorry your head is hurting, but I totally agree that we should have masseuses at work.
Post a Comment